Period of study:
– 1 academic year, full time, for holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Pop and Jazz Singing;
– 2 academic years, full time, for holders of a Bachelor’s degree in another major.
A total of 60 credits per academic year is required to receive a Master’s degree. They are accumulated from the compulsory (70%), elective (20%) and optional (10%) subjects.
Courses of study:
Compulsory: Academic major; Singing with combo and band; Vocal ensembles; Improvisation; Arrangement and composition; History of art
Elective: Acting skills; Performance and stage skills; Sound equipment and computer music software
Optional: Basics of multimedia; Jazz dances; Foreign language; Sports.
The graduates acquire professional qualification as:
– Performing singers appearing in concerts, festivals, clubs, etc;
– Participants in musical-theatrical performances – operettas, musicals, show programs, theatrical and television productions, music and video clips, etc.;
– Participants in sound recording and studio sessions;
– Specialists in media, radio and press companies holding positions as music editors, musical equipment operators, hosts of specialized programs and shows, senior administrative staff, etc.
– Composers of genre and applied music
– Teachers at schools of music and other institutes providing education in musical disciplines.
– Opportunities for creative work in the spheres of composing, improvisation and arrangement;
– Lecturers in methods of teaching and pedagogic practice in the field of pop and jazz art;
– Fellows in music at higher education institutions.