Period of study:
– 1 academic year, full time, for holders of a Bachelor`s degree in classical singing.
– 2 academic years, full time for Bulgarian and international students holders of Bachelor`s degree in another major.
A total of 60 credits per academic year is required to receive a Master’s degree. They are accumulated from the compulsory (70%), elective (20%) and optional (10%) subjects.
Courses of study:
Compulsory: Classical singing; Acting techniques; Opera singing with conductor; Chamber singing; Vocal methods; Academic opera workshop; History of art; Individual piano rehearsals; Musical aesthetics; Fencing; Stage makeup
Elective: History of art; Individual piano rehearsals; Musical aesthetics; Fencing; Stage makeup; Approaches and work on a research project
Optional: Italian; German; English; French; Russian; Sports; Dancesport
Professional qualifications and career opportunities:
– Professional qualification – Opera singer;
– Artist soloist in opera and operetta theaters;
– Artist soloist in a music institution;
– Concert-giving artist-soloist;
– Singing artist in various vocal ensembles
– Vocal pedagogue at various education institutes, schools and studios;
– Fellow in classical singing at higher educational institutes