Period of study:
– 1 academic year, full time, for Bulgarian students holding a Bachelor`s degree in Classical singing.
– 2 academic years, full time for international and Bulgarian students holders of Bachelor`s degree in another major.
A total of 60 credits per academic year is required to receive a Master’s degree. They are accumulated from the compulsory (70%), elective (20%) and optional (10%) subjects.
Courses of study:
Compulsory: Chamber singing; Classical singing; Acting techniques; Opera singing with conductor; Vocal methodology; Opera workshop
Elective: History of art; Individual piano rehearsals; Musical aesthetics; Approaches and work on a research project; Fencing; Stage makeup
Optional: Italian; German; English; Russian; French; Sports; Dancesport
Professional qualifications and career opportunities:
– Professional qualification – Chamber singer;
– Teaching chamber singing at secondary and higher education institutes;
– Performance of chamber works in concert;